bethanieb bethanieb 18-21, F 17 Answers Aug 5, 2010

When iam bored i will listen to the music

Best Answer

I love to read - is that an activity?!

Best Answer

Listen to some great music. Teach my dog a new trick. Work in the garden. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE. Get around people.

Best Answer

I like to gamble, either on the internate or the casino. However women do get in the way and that is rewarding too.

Best Answer

hiking and m*sterbation-not necessarlily in that order-just top ones I like to do.

Best Answer

Come here :-), try to think about what I should be doing like cleaning up and getting rid of my pile of magazines, stop thinking how bored I am, if I'm watching TV focus on that or turn it off.

Best Answer

listen to new music

Best Answer

I try not let myself get bored,well im kept on my feet with the kids,since they are on school hols i tend to go out every day and make sure they have lots of fun,makes me happy.

Best Answer

Answer questions here

Best Answer

Well, surf the internet , watch t.v , .. be in here , hmm, write .. and some other things .. but they're not really physical activities at all .. I'm too lazy for that :/ !

Best Answer