Whether it be meditation, dancing, singing, drawing, dancing in the moonlight naked (if you have a private area to do it in)...whatever trips your trigger--whatever brings YOU the most inner peace and calm stillness of mind, aiding emotional and mental wellness and strength, I would be interested in knowing. :-)
druidkat7 druidkat7 31-35, F 20 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Inspiration

Standing in the middle of the woods on a slightly chilly, slightly windy, overcast day and just listening to the birds, animals and trees. I don't get to do that very often though.

Best Answer

Writing stories about disempowered characters taking back what's rightfully theirs.

Best Answer

Listening to classic Yes albums, mostly from the 70's. Back then, they weren't afraid to play mellow music., and it just has a way of putting me so at peace!

Best Answer

Volunteering at the hospital or soup kitchen.

Best Answer

I feel most at peace in the middle of chaos. I have always felt the most calm in situations where calm is the last thing on others minds.

Best Answer

I thought that nature would do that in my case. she didnt want me, so I was wrong it seems. so there remains only one thing. deep, dreamless sleep, so I forget that I exist. there is no peace like nonexistence.

Best Answer

Smoking good green and chillin, knowing that with or without me life goes on.

Best Answer

Having a good number two

Best Answer

wish i could find one

Best Answer

theres two of them: Reading the bible and my training. wbu?

Best Answer

Actually, I often feel closest to the Creator when I'm singing my favorite music or writing lyrics that express stuff that I cannot express in prose or straight poetry...other than that, I love being around old trees near a stream, hearing the birds...and I feel embraced by all eternity...

Best Answer

All of that sounds awesome! Sounds very relaxing actually lol

Best Answer

Having talented hands run fingernails through my hair and graze my scalp against the grain and visa verse

Best Answer

Good question!

Best Answer

Loving .. I know it's daft but true x

Best Answer

Not daft at all. :-) "What the world needs now, is love, sweet love..." (thank you Burt Bacharach for those true words!)

Best Answer

:-) xxx

Best Answer

driving my dirtbike!

Best Answer

Lifting a glass of beer to my lips!

Best Answer

Watching my kids sleep , and bush walking .

Best Answer

expressing myself. That or staring at the stars on a clear warm night.

Best Answer