Right now I'm paying $50 / month for unlimited stuff, but I barely text or call anyone and don't need internet and just need a real basic phone. I just need it for emergencies, some texting to a few people and calling job interviews and stuff. Have been thinking about getting a TracFone, but is that a good deal? Any suggestions?
applethunder applethunder 18-21, F 10 Answers Feb 15, 2012

A cheap one.

Best Answer

pay as you go phone...........keep the # on the receipt........in case of emergencies.......like i do, in case the car breaks down on the highway

Best Answer

get a pre-paid basic package

Best Answer

I had net10 for several years before I moved up to a smartphone, was always happy with them. Right now they have 3 different basic (reconditioned) phones priced at $25. Includes free shipping and 750 minutes+ 30 days service. If you setup autopay online you can get 200 minutes per month for $15 and your minutes don't disappear at the end of the month. I bought several recondition phones from them at one time because it was actually cheaper than buying minutes. Never had a problem with the phones.

Best Answer

a picture of a cell phone

Best Answer