I wouldn't have one. I hate homophobes and anti-gay people. I had a conversation with one once and I realized something about myself - their beliefs are one of the quickest ways to make me furious and it takes a lot for me to get mad.

Best Answer

I would not have the chat

Best Answer

why? :)

Best Answer

waste of time is a phobia, ie mental illness. I am not qualified

Best Answer

very nice to know, thank you :)

Best Answer

I'm to the point in my life where I am so tired of the battle with them, my family included, that I simply shake my head and walk away. The fact of the matter is that I am healthy, I am happy and I am loved. If some douchetwat wants to be scared of the big scary lesbian, so be it. I do not judge others. Everyone has a right to their opinion, even if it is uneducated, simple and lame. For every one homophobe out there, there are five supporters. I'm not heterophobic, even though I have every right to be...(those damn breeders give me the willies .)

Best Answer

I'm a homophobe, meaning homo(same) phobia(fear), in that I am not comfortable with other man, being seen naked, seeing them naked, I have a shy bladder around men. I am not against homosexuals though. I am inclined to not trust lesbians though, but not in a prejudice way... only that I've had too many bad personal experiences with the ones I know.

Best Answer

you don't trust lesbians lmao! wow. hey i have trust issues with straight men because of my ex bahahahah :D too funny....

Best Answer

Well my ex, told me that she slept with her lesbian friend, but didn't own up to being a lesbian or a bisexual. But that's more of a trust issue with my ex than lesbians in general.

Best Answer

ok thanks. that makes sense.

Best Answer