run23456 run23456 46-50, M 13 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in EP

The kind that backfires in your face like boom bang pow b itch.

Best Answer

A modern one.

Best Answer

A savage greedy and retarded civilization much like the one we have now.

Best Answer

One in which those who are robbed of their freedom are too complacent to fight back.

Best Answer

What you get is things like Fox News. Really rich people paying really rich people to convince the middle classes to blame the poor. And it seems to work. This is what happens when you have really dumb people who believe lies and propaganda.

Best Answer

Socialism/communism/theocracy.

Best Answer

Ah but why is it I wonder that indexes looking at quality of life and happiness are always the highest in socialist countries like in Sweden, Norway and Denmark?

Best Answer

Sweden, Norway and Denmark------gutted and declining civilizations that have never launched a rocket into space .

Best Answer

Sweden, Norway, and Denmark are not socialist. You need to know what socialism is, its not what faux news or old people on the telly say. Since when was launching a rocket into space a sign of dominance?

Best Answer

I would suppose it is because they have been numbed by a nanny state making all their decisions and managing their life for them. That would not improve my quality of life at all. The more any government stays out of my live, the better quality my life seems to be.

Best Answer

Or could it possibly be that they actually are societies with a better quality of life and the people are happier? Or does that just challenge your conservative view of the world a little too much? Ever heard of cognitive dissonance? LOL!

Best Answer

Nope ! Actually Hirafu ...hard as it it is for you to accept , your just faddishly complacently wrong..

Best Answer

Actually you're just deluded by the lies and propaganda of the wealthy who control the media in your country. Unfortunately, unlike them and myself, you'll never make much money.

Best Answer

A successful one

Best Answer

You must be a perv and a thief to think that.

Best Answer

Actually, ill let you know that i am a grade A terrorist, satanic, atheist, secret muslim, socialist, marxist, neckbeard. Know your place plebian

Best Answer

Refer to first comment.

Best Answer

Which would be?

Best Answer

LOL..."A terrorist, satanic, atheist, secret muslim, socialist, marxist," .......and stupid.

Best Answer

Im just saying it for you.

Best Answer

you can open your eyes now. the "civilization" before you.

Best Answer

USA, USA, USA!

Best Answer

every one since time began

Best Answer

Turns out, a passive one! lol

Best Answer