Sissy?!?!? Is this you?!? Lol...

Best Answer

I'm the kind that does not want to have bladder cancer and lung cancer at the same time.

Best Answer

Coffee drinkers have less heart problems and cigarettes don't have nicotine in them. They contain nicotinic acid which is niacin, or vitamin B6. The coughing comes from carmelized tobacco, not tar. No conclusive studies prove that cigarette smoking causes lung cancer. Studies so far are only correlative. If cigarettes had nicotine in them they would blow up in our faces when we light them. Nicotine explodes at 216F and the flame of a lighter is well above 1,000 F.

Best Answer

Good thing I just drink the coffee then.

Best Answer

black coffee or star bucks coffee mhm

Best Answer

I don't drink it.

Best Answer

Favorite type is from Papua New Guinea medium roast. Its very low acid and has a smooth flavor. I'll add a bit of cinnamon but typically powdered milk and splenda. Not as good as cream and sugar but it keeps me from having to drink my coffee just to swallow crestor or take insulin. :)

Best Answer

Ristretto... of a good not too acidic bean....

Best Answer

Intervention! Oh so like me:-) If there was a coffee aftershave my husband would be in trouble

Best Answer

Coffee aftershave! Sounds awesome!!!

Best Answer

You sound a lot like me! <br />
I must have my coffee, although I'm not an expert like you and a coffee and smoke first thing is a must.

Best Answer