You have bad circulation, it's genetic, not much you can do except stop smoking and/or drinking.

Best Answer

porridge

Best Answer

Glass of wine does the trick

Best Answer

Have some wine or alcoholic beverages,or make a simple chicken soup : some chicken meat boil it with lots of crushed ginger,garlic and shallots,add some salt and seasoning to taste.you can add some liquor if you want. or just wear comfortable socks and gloves. In Indonesia there's a tea call Bandrek made of ginger,cinnamon, star anise, cloves, coriander seeds, cardamom pods, lemongrass, and palm sugar and sometimes a little bit of chilli. and sometimes they add coconut milk or condensed milk to make it creamier..Its good for sore throat and fever too.

Best Answer

Warm Tea or Hot Coco :)

Best Answer

I read that hot, spicy foods get the blood flowing..chili, jalapenos..hot sauce.Buy some spicy, peppery chicken.you may as well enjoy the good food :>)

Best Answer

Don't think there's much you can do about that, runs in my family, I have it too.

Best Answer

I have this same problem, Im told hot tea keeps u warm...

Best Answer