krismegoodbye krismegoodbye 22-25, F 13 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Someone with integrity who makes my son happy, who will be a good mother for his child(ren) and hopefully with whom I can also form a bond.

Best Answer

. Publicly, someone who will love him, make him happy and be a good wife and mother.<br />
. Privately, a girl who will immediately recognize that as his mother, her knowledge and experience on all maters related to her son makes her the authority in the areas of cooking, cleaning, relationship, child rearing, money and sexual politics and that any girl worthy of her son will accept her advice whether solicited or not.<br />
. (I kinda feel bad for both my daughter-in-laws)

Best Answer

Soap on a rope.

Best Answer

well gonna be a mom one day & the boyfriend had better treat her right, or what i consider as right, if not we will commense to fueding

Best Answer

I strong, caring and respectful woman who will value him as much as she values herself.

Best Answer

One that doesnt do all the stuff that gets her son hot

Best Answer

one that won't "turn them gay" jk jk jk

Best Answer

The ones that will look after and care for him like she does.

Best Answer

Someone who is genuine with values, morals, a kind heart and who loves him and will do everything she can to make him happy but will also make him want to be a good person.

Best Answer

I would guide them but I will not choose who they would like to be with in life.<br />
All mothers wants the best for their children.

Best Answer

respectful and helpful.

Best Answer

good character.. loving caring girl

Best Answer