rochelley101 rochelley101 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 23, 2011

****, abusers, and abusive ****.

Best Answer

Predators.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being a shy girl, aslong as your not contantly shy,

Best Answer

hi, im a shy girl too and i wanted to know that when you say not constantly shy - would it bother you if the girl is shy in public, but ok with just you & her? :)

Best Answer

Arrogant ones, perverts, master manipulators.

Best Answer

I DO<br />
IM A CHEEKY GEEZER

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I like shy girls.

Best Answer

Shy guys do. But they'll never tell you. So make the first move on him.

Best Answer

I do. And I'm definitely not a "****, abusers, and abusive ****."/ "Predators"/"Arrogant ones, perverts, master manipulators". Why do some people think everyone who's different is a criminal? how naive.

Best Answer

I agree with Willy9268. Guys who want to use a girl always go for the shy type. And then you have the macho, "im mr bad ***" types who like shy girls because they will take their bull****.

Best Answer

well kimmer most girls are shy i know 3 shy girls that does not mean there soft and mugs and let a bloke walk all over them.. far from it

Best Answer

Every guy.It's just that most of us won't admit it.

Best Answer

im a shy girl and i think youre just being kind! if every type of guy did like us shy girls, they would have made a move don't you think? :)

Best Answer

i think shy is sexxxy i can be shy when i like some one i can be full of it . shyness is not a weakness

Best Answer

shy, reticent, guy.

Best Answer