ECrierie ECrierie 16-17, M 10 Answers Aug 28 in Health

massive ....it can affect eyesight ,digestion ,cognitive ability etc ...stress needs to be kept in check

Best Answer

Hard to do well stuck in the situation I am In....

Best Answer

None if your health y its your body's natrul flight or fight respounce animals have it also

Best Answer

Best Answer

Ulcers, and panic attacks are the worst I know of.

Best Answer

The kind that makes you lose sight of what's real and what's fiction. That convinces you that whatever negative thoughts you may have are nothing but the truth. No matter how exaggerated they may be. The kind that makes you wonder what exactly it is your alive for and if it's worth living for and it's the kind that makes you say "I don't know" in response.

Best Answer

Sound about right... Because life has been kicking the **** out of me for the last few months and I have taken more then my fair share of ware and tare...

Best Answer

My advice to you would be to find your purpose and meaning in life. To exist for no reason is the same as being dead.

Best Answer

I think I already did.. I am happily engaged to my high. School sweet heart the only problem is my parents and her parents (more specifically her mom) are hell bent on destroying are relationship... In fact her mom is coming pretty close to doing it.. Her mom deleted all of my fiancee's social media and took away her phone tell she is 18 and me and her have no way to communicate... Try sending a letter and that seems to have done nothing...

Best Answer

So right now it would probably be better to be dead... But I don't give up that easy... I will fight tell the day I die if I have to!

Best Answer

And that's what it means to love someone. How fortunate you are. If your love reigns as true as you imply. Then silly parents won't stop it. True love always finds a way. I know that sounds cheesy. But life's secrets are hidden behind the word cliché.

Best Answer

I only trust one website for medical advice, it was suggested by a doctor friend. Take a look at http://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/effects-of-stress-on-your-body you will find lots of good information there.

Best Answer

None.

Best Answer