Wow. This was someone who considered himself a Christian ? That's pretty ridiculous. But such people can be incredibly ignorant. A wiccan colleague was telling me about a handfasting she'd attended over a weekend, and a clerk (who was always bringing food from her church, and holding Bible studies in the breakroom) overheard, and tattled to HR that we were devil worshipers ! The union got involved, and NO discussions of religion were permitted on the premises after that. That meant "Ms. Christian" had shot herself in the foot as well---nothing having to do with her church was allowed. either. And we made sure that enforcement for any meant enforcement for all.

Best Answer

my brother is an atheist and the other one is agnostic so you can see the religious debates i have in my home.

Best Answer

I would like to apologise on behalf of all Christians, there are some people who just don't get what it means to be a Christian, and end up giving the whole religion a bad name. This is true of all religions, some people claim to follow it, but don't understand the core of the whole thing, just the rhetoric.<br />
I judge people though, all the time, it is what we do as a species. However i always happy to be proven wrong when i form a negative judgement of someone, and i would never take it on myself to TELL someone my opinion which i formed in all of 2 seconds. Claiming to KNOW anything about anyone from a brief visual evaluation is an insult to the complexity of the human condition, i still dont KNOW half my friends, i just get on with them.

Best Answer

You should have got his name then acted like you are satanic and start putting curses on him and just walk away. O btw dont forget the heavey metal peace sign...

Best Answer

**** him.

Best Answer

The same kind of hell that it's always been in. People judge, that's just a fact of existence. Grow thicker skin or avoid people.

Best Answer