very little

Best Answer

More than it probably should, in the sense that if you are convicted of a felony, so many doors are closed to you forever, no matter how much of a changed person you are. Of course, in the sense of life experience, incalculable. Some people have seen wonderful things, horrible things, interesting things, and boring things. Every bit of it is a piece of who you are at every moment. Each second is a piece of who you are the next. Each choice, everything is attached. You can change your name, you can go to the witness relocation program, you can disappear forever. Unless you suffer dissociative fuge, you will have everything that you have ever done behind you. Everything adds up to where you are.

Best Answer

Exactly what we make of it.<br />
Try the biography of Monty Roberts, The Horse Whisperer.<br />
Severely abused throughout his childhood, he managed to identify with victims (rather than the perpetrator), becoming in his adulthood a champion of kindness in training of horses, but also a successful carer for orphans, delinquents and wards who all swarm back to his house at Thanksgiving.<br />
Even people from the worst backgrounds can turn out to be wonderful... in fact they can have more wisdom and compassion than many luckier people, because they know so deeply the causes and effects of suffering.

Best Answer

PT freaking SD. But I'm done with it. I'm the most ambitious, hard working psycho I know. I work 12+ hour days on the holidays for fun. THere is no Christmas. PTSD and my past has made me a perfectionistic tyrant who never sleeps. But oddly enough I prefer it to the shallow lifestyles of so many people out there.

Best Answer

About 25 grand a month , Now thats impact as a result of impact .

Best Answer