Imagine you've got spells Harry Potter style. Wand not required.
NurseC NurseC 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Community

I'd make the animal hurter have to look after the brat kid for a day. I don't so much mind kids getting a slap.

Best Answer

You are funny! lol

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

Instantaneous role reversal. The hitter becomes the one being hit.

Best Answer

I'd love to see one of those mothers who slap their kids on the back of the head suddenly grabbing the back of their own and be like...ouch, wtf?!

Best Answer

Yeah.. I'd like to see big fat Shanequa get the crap slapped out of her in the check-out line...

Best Answer

some kind of magic that would make them feel what they inflicted on the other.( PAYBACK )

Best Answer

The magic power of...REBOUND! Let them feel the sting of their slap.

Best Answer

Slapping, hmmm, have hard time seeing a reason for that, however, I have done it, little sucker bit me and wouldn't let go. Slap didn't work, biting back did. Spanking, 3 swats was the limit, and then buckets of room time. Brutalizing a child, oh, whole different story there. Reflect would be a good spell I think. It think reflect would be good for animals also. I just hope that is a spell

Best Answer

It's a total fiction anyway, so it can be a spell if you can imagine it! ;)

Best Answer

Cool, thanks oh keeper of the spells

Best Answer

sigh. While I would love to answer, throttle the living stuffins out of them or have the same torments inflicted upon them directly... The truth is violence only begets violence. A much better way would be to spirit them off to a parenting/ anger management class where they have to endure endless speeches about what they did and why it's wrong till they are magically converted into the next Mr. Rogers. Oh and they don't get to leave the class till this magical conversion takes place.

Best Answer

Slow, intense, relentless, choreographed like a goddamned super-duper orchestra, irreversible torture - and forced to live<br />
And eternally all-time-visible branding

Best Answer

bone vaporization<br />
leave them as a worm

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Make them relive something traumatic in their life, every time they close their eyes they start all over again!

Best Answer

avada kedavra, it's the only spell that removes the problem.

Best Answer

first offense: remove their arms for a day<br />
then a month, then permanently

Best Answer

Eeek!

Best Answer

Shrivelious penious!

Best Answer

And for women? Btw, nice Latin! ;)

Best Answer

Hahah emmmm growious penious! Thank you lol

Best Answer

Eeewwww

Best Answer

It would teach them a "hard" lesson :P

Best Answer

Lol, imagine if they gave themselves erections!

Best Answer

Hahahah, possible, it would be a "tense moment"!

Best Answer

Animal abuse makes my blood boil. I would get creative. lol

Best Answer

Share! :P

Best Answer

Haha, it depends on what they did to the animal. They'd get the same thing back, but worse. :)

Best Answer