assyrianpride assyrianpride 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Music

Old School Rap, 2 Pac, California Love

Best Answer

Oh thats a hard one. I love all kinds of music!<br />
I love AC/DC to Brunno Mars. Not really into classical or opera music though.

Best Answer

Funny, I used to play classical music and sing opera. I played violin as a soloist and in an orchestra. I trained myself as an opera singer and learned the songs from watching Luciano Pavarotti on YouTube and printing out the lyrics. But I've totally changed my taste, I'm not into that music anymore. Let the rich snobs enjoy their opera. Not me.

Best Answer

I have always wanted to go to a live opera just for the experience, but to buy the music, just not me... You must have a good voice though to have sung opera. I have tried (just messing around) and it is quite difficult. Hehe...Now, looking at your profile picture, I can totally picture you singing opera! =)

Best Answer

Really? I look like more of a death metal kind of guy....

Best Answer

I like the Metal and Rock genre the most of the music genres. They just click with me more than any other type of music out there. My favorite song would have to be "Through blood by thunder" by Bathory. It is a metal tune so if you don't like metal, hey that's fine with me. Just please don't bash it. R.I.P Qourthon! m/

Best Answer

I'm about to download it

Best Answer

I love that song. I especially love the verse where it says "still in the middle of the night, even I will need light to guide me" awsome

Best Answer

I love the sixties music, favorite song is unchained melody,love country music as well

Best Answer

I like most genres right now my favorite songs is ...<br />
Linkin park- faint

Best Answer

Just downloaded it and am listening to it right now...it's ok I guess lol

Best Answer