alvalee alvalee 31-35, F 13 Answers May 9, 2012

Folk and acoustic. Calms me down, and the lyrics tend to hold more meaning when they sing

Best Answer

Al kinds mostly rock upbeat music, music stimulates your feelings and thoughts, and in ancient times they used it to heal the the mind and turn it into a trance, very power-thing thing music alot of people don't realize that

Best Answer

Right on!

Best Answer

Old time rock n roll. It inspires memories (I'm 65). Not into rap at all, but most anything else is 'ok'. I remember when Jazz and Country became Rock n Roll. Gives me a boost most any tine that I'm down & it has gotten me through some pretty hard times.

Best Answer

i love a wide variety of music; at the moment i am in a very jazz mood--especially brazilian/bossanova. aah, it's good stuff, puts me in a wonderful mood, calms me down, and helps me be creative. very beautiful stuff. ^.^<br />
(right now i'm listening to lalo schiffrin's 'new brazilian jazz'.)

Best Answer

I listen to all music. Lately I've been listening to Mid 90's Bay Area Rap. Brings back old memories, and the beat makes me do the hippity hop.

Best Answer

That depends on my mood. Got ALL kinds of tunes here.....EXcluding Opera. Music deff sets the mood for Mmmmme.

Best Answer

Industrial strength German techno.<br />
A headache.<br />
Psycho.

Best Answer

I like mostly simple stuff where la la la's are in the chorus. Reminds me not to wrry and same goes for regae. Im also a fan of Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Korn and things like tht. Dubstep (usually skrillex or nero or sofly, idc wht ppl say) when i feel bubbly. Honestly, it depends how i feel

Best Answer

Christian Rock.. it makes me feel alive with no regrets!

Best Answer

Pretty much anything except MOR or Rap. It all depends on my mood. Genres most often listened to, probably hard rock and classical.

Best Answer