Don't give it a thought-douchebags

Best Answer

Just threw me a little bit, I wasnt expecting it. I also had an off day with my sickness, so my mood didnt help. Thanks for your reply

Best Answer

Why is it we are more influenced by those who would hurt us than those who would support us- we all do it

Best Answer

Am really sorry. Internet have all sorts of creepy people and that person is one of them. Whatever the case i think he is the ugliest! Cheerz gal!

Best Answer

i have one person who thinks they know it all ..and has said some really mean things ...but i honestly believe these kinds of people need real help ..stuff we can't give them ..and so i pray for this woman to find the help she needs

Best Answer

Yes I know what you are talking about it, it happened to me as well, some random guy wrote something so rude on my WB for no reason, I just wrote on his WB go to hell, then deleted his comment, and end of story lol No need to be sad!

Best Answer

I swore at him, i checked his WB and it has all been bleeped out,.ha haha. I think he was a Troll.

Best Answer

Some lonely loser who was crying out in a desperate attempt for attention. I wouldn't let it get to you.

Best Answer

What a jerkoff'. Ignore em

Best Answer

LOL...go look at my white board...scroll down to Use2DJ comment. I was going to delete it...lol but, I thought it amusing, so I left it up there.

Best Answer

Someone who is unhappy in their life..<br />
They want people to be miserable with them.

Best Answer

Might have been sent to you by mistake I would like to think...

Best Answer

I think it was a Troll! but very mean and heartless i think

Best Answer

THERE ARE ARSEHOLES ON HERE, PLEASE, IGNORE THEM!<br />
:)

Best Answer

Thanks Artofnoise

Best Answer

Where ?<br />
I can't see anything.

Best Answer

I deleted the message off my whiteboard, it made me feel sad

Best Answer

How do you do that ?

Best Answer

There is a little area on the rightside under each wb post, it says board to board, message, delete.

Best Answer