I've been rejected by two guys in my life ... My best friends practically the guy magnet... N my life is pretty boring yet I never show how I feel n act as if I'm ok n don't give a damn about anything... Does that make me pathetic?
Kim96rIvers Kim96rIvers 16-17, F 6 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No you're still young and you're only human. If anything you're actually doing better than most people out there if only two guys have rejected you so far. It took me 10 years longer than you to get rejected by two women. Use your own standards, don't compare yourself to other people because you'll never win.

Best Answer

Soothsayer: You're story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be. <br />
BEST LINE FROM KUNG FU PANDA 2 !!!!

Best Answer

I'd say the acting like you don't give a damn about anything is pretty pathetic. It's fairly common, but it's sad all the same.<br />
As far as worrying about two failed relationships with guys- or just being rejected- almost everyone has been there. Not good to be comparing yourself to your friend. You have a long time ahead of you.

Best Answer