s0undgarden s0undgarden 16-17, M 20 Answers Dec 15, 2013 in Politics

I shy bookworm.

Best Answer

Total man *****

Best Answer

I was a band kid....

Best Answer

Punk rock skating Irish Mexican jock

Best Answer

It was the eighties. I was a Rush geek, a science dork, and a huge pot head. But I was also dealing with a very sick mom all alone for most of my teen years, and I dropped out of high school because I had anxiety I didn't know how to handle. I used sex to get guys to like me. I was cute and skinny and had long firey red crimped hair I kept streaked with pink and blue. Kids at school called me Cyndi Lauper because of my appearance, but I was nothing like her persona.

Best Answer

Zac Efron......

Best Answer

A very lost,confused and discourage young woman, but i struggled on regardless.

Best Answer

EP selects for people who were outcasts, or just did not talk in HS.

Best Answer

I always thought so.

Best Answer

one no one would remember to invite to a high school reunion (as if I'd go, anyway)

Best Answer

I hung out with the burnouts. More fun.

Best Answer

quiet,shy, not much of a student.

Best Answer

hmm i was quiet in class but very talkative outside and i always followed the rules lol ^.^

Best Answer

A goth one who sat in a corner and wrote in a fake death note until the yuppie bastards beat me with there shoes.

Best Answer

sounds like you deserved what you got. Everyone one knows you have to blend into obscurity than be a "Goth" who gets negative attention. That's how you get comfortably cryptic.

Best Answer

You're saying because I was born wanting to look different than them I deserved to be abused? You really must be an *******.

Best Answer

Perhaps, but surely you knew that "sticking out" on a dramatic level of appearance would have it's negative consequences.

Best Answer

It is not a dramatic level,in high school I had my ears and nose pierced,no tattoos,and I wore black hoodies all the time. My hair is naturally black and I just sat there. NOW I stick out but then I really didn't at all.

Best Answer

I wear black and have naturally black hair (never with words or band names) but I never was the gothic "emo" type who was never out for obvious attention. See I'm cryptic that wat.

Best Answer

Goth=me and emo=every teenager in 2013. So NO JUST NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!! I'm also not out for attention,I'm not to show everyone,I feel like ****.

Best Answer

Than why would you consider yourself "Gothic"?

Best Answer

Because I dress how I feel...

Best Answer

Than you wish to separate yourself, to establish that you're "different". You're as generic as the next "goth" I guarantee you that.

Best Answer

I don't do it to be different I just feel happy dressed the way I do.

Best Answer

That's a Lie and you know it.

Best Answer

I bet you only wear grey sweats and video-game shirts because you want attention! Oh my god do you have brown hair to! UHHH!!! You're such an attention *****,you don't even have tattoos omg!

Best Answer

I do wear grey.....But I'm more cryptic.

Best Answer

Who cares we're doing role reversal,today I'll be normal guy and you'll be normal guy who dosn't dress like every ken doll out there....ready GO.

Best Answer

This is becoming redundant on your part.

Best Answer

I just want you to understand me bro.

Best Answer

I'm sure you do, but I can't help but Despise those as Generic as "Goths".

Best Answer

OH YOU HATE ME FOR WEARING BLACK YOU SEEM LIKE A REALLY NICE GUY HOLY CRAP!!!

Best Answer

You call yourself a "GothicWriter" by referring to yourself under a common category...You prove me right.

Best Answer

I'm a goth and I'm a writer,better than sitting online being a **** at 4am I'm working on my book so suck me.

Best Answer

It's 3A.M. over here.

Best Answer

I totally care what time it is where you are. Now tell me,is getting beaten every day for years and being forced to walk to school in shoes to small for you because you bought ones that were to goth,for attention or to be different? No,I took a lot to dress how I feel. I took so much that one of those bullies I mentioned got drunk and burned my house down,killing my family except my dad and me. I haven't had a girlfriend until my current,she doens't want me to be goth and might leave me but I still do it. All for attention right? I get so much attention my one friend has to call the cops on bullies for trying to cut off my hands!

Best Answer

Are you begging me for my attention? Wether any of that is true or not is indifferent to this conversation.
Look, I'm buzzed and when I'm buzzed I get too honest, Just message me and we can have an honest conversation.

Best Answer

Messiged you

Best Answer

I was a quiet kid.

Best Answer

Protector

Best Answer

Angry, depressed,loner but I never shot up a school

Best Answer

Heroin? I agree.

Best Answer

well that word is for females

Best Answer

That's an unrecognizable avi, most wouldn't recognize you, gray. I suggest you change it.

Best Answer

Oh I will after the holiday season

Best Answer

Just stahp and think about what you're doing!

Best Answer

You talk as if it's some great travesty that I've changed my avi for a short period of time try to relax abit things change

Best Answer

It is.

Best Answer

that is just the opinion of one person

Best Answer

A personal and "sincere" one. Just regard what I say I'm drunk for "petes sake"

Best Answer

Yes but you don't seem to realize this isn't up for a vote and sincere or not that's still just opinion

Best Answer

Suit yourself, pal.

Best Answer

I will it's not like I was asking for feedback on it

Best Answer

move on already.

Best Answer

I could say the same to you

Best Answer

Still am in high school and I'm pretty quiet but I love my friends, I'm very nice and trustworthy but word to the wise, please don't make me mad or upset.

Best Answer

oohh, you must be so conflicted and deep, fck off.

Best Answer

You asked, don't judge.

Best Answer

I will, see that's my thing. I get off on egotisticals like you.

Best Answer

Right...so you're implying I'm fake and that's somehow an ok excuse to give me sh*t for being honest? I can respect that. Good luck getting off. If there's anything else I can do, don't hesitate to ask.

Best Answer

Trust me, I got what I wanted.

Best Answer

Glad to hear it. And I mean that with every once of honesty possible.

Best Answer