Faithxo Faithxo 22-25, F 15 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Health

I don't judge i'd rather love everyone even when they don't deserve it or don't want because that's how you live life

Best Answer

I think everyone judges in there head subconsciously, and its not something you can really help. But it's how you act on the subconscious judgement that matters. I think it's a skill to be able to effectively judge someone, because that is not always a bad thing. When people see me i hope they judge me as a clean cut, well put together, nice guy.

It's a judgement, but not a bad one. So what i am saying basically is judging gets a bad rap because of racists and bullies.

Best Answer

Add to the bad rap because "Judge not lest ye be judged".
And the saying "You are who you hang with".

Best Answer

I judge nobody. Looks tell just a small part of somebody.

Best Answer

I judge pretty much everyone I see. Thankfully, SoCal is full of beautiful people.

Best Answer

I don't, that and they could be thinking "Lol, who's that loser?" about you.

Best Answer

For the most part I try not to judge, but I will definitely be cautious if someone looks unhinged. All of us have been at home and seen a suspects mug shot on the news and thought "oh yeah.. He did it." Lol.

Best Answer

If I saw someone whom I judged to look like they might be dangerous to me, by their demeanour or behaviour, I would probably keep my distance.

Best Answer

i dont judge anyone by their looks

Best Answer

As a human beings, we are unable to stop our subconscious from judgement because it is out of our control. So I would judge everyone by seeing them-- just because my brain has already made a judgement without me realizing it.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but I have a hard time with people that have many piercings, especially all over their face... i tend to wonder to myself why they do that...

Best Answer

We all judge to some extent, but it would be based on our own life..

Best Answer

I dunno. describe someone's look and I will tell ya what I think.

Best Answer