Are you a cat person? dog person? fish person? exotic animals? reptiles? I like cats. All because it was the first pet I ever had and I love letting them sit on my lap and petting them. I have nothing against other animals, I'm just a cat person. What about you?
middlechild274 middlechild274 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 3, 2012

I never was a cat person until my cousin asked me to "watch" his cat until he or his ex wife could afford to take care of him again. It was only supposed to be a couple of months, it ended up being 6 yrs. After the first couple of years I claimed "Whiskers as mine and told him if his kids wanted the cat back I would just buy them a new kitten because Whiskers wasn't going anywhere. He had become my buddy and I wouldn't part with him. Whiskers passed away back in October and I still miss him a lot. We got along great from the first time he moved in. He was a good pet and a good friend.

Best Answer

A sheepdog called William Wallace....

Why I own him? I rescued him from a puppy, a farmer was going to put him down as he could not afford to keep him, due to him losing all his sheep through foot & mouth disease... Farmers in this country don't keep animals for pets... All dogs must be able to work! No sheep, no work for dogs...

My dog is a faithful companion who keeps me fit and is almost human, I love him to bits....

Best Answer

I would like to have a dog or cockatiel. I LOVE cats but I've always like I was more of a dog or bird person.

Best Answer

I would have a cat and a dog if it made financial sense.. it does not. :(

Best Answer

I am a cat person too, I have 4 cats, 2 chinchillas and a turtle

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer