Okay, reality check, people. I'm a supernerd with tons of experience. Let me ask you a rhetorical question: has anyone actually seen Windows work properly for a long time without crashing, rebootung for no reason, slowing down for no reason, live a long and happy life without ever catching a virus, or earning no dents in its casing out of user frustration? Do you want a phone that works like THAT? Doesn't anyone remember the first-generation smartphones powered by Windows? Do you *really* want to run your life using software from a company that has been scandalized over and over, or every ither time they release their flagship product the whole world HATES it?<br />
I carry an iPhone mainly because it has the cleanest design and as an actual phone it has never let me down. I don't really trust Android mainly because the hardware platforms are too unpredictable, but admit that's prejudging them.

Best Answer

You'll have less headaches with the android but neither one of those are perfectly stable.

Best Answer

Can you elaborate? Are you referring to the lesser number of apps available or about the functionality or efficiency of the windows phone OS?

Best Answer

I have 4 lines on my account. <br />
3 Androids (Galaxy S 2, 3 and 4) and a Nokia Windows phone.<br />
The person with the Nokia can't wait to switch over to an Android. <br />
Microsoft supposedly will not be supporting the OS with updates.

Best Answer

Bought a Nokia Lumia 710 last year. Three weeks after I bought it Microsoft announced Windows Phone 8. Checked with Nokia Customer Services and they told me that I will NOT be able to upgrade the software to 8 when it is released.

This really sucks as my wife managed to keep upgrading the software for her iPhone for over 3 years.

Best Answer

I have a Google Nexus which is a "pure Android" phone and I love it. However, I have a friend with a Nokia Windows phone and she loves it. Her phone is neat and has some cool features, and especially good camera in low-light. My guess is that if you get a good mid-range phone of either kind you will be happy with it.

Best Answer

what do you want to use it for? calls? emails?

Best Answer

calls, emails, web browsing, storing pics coz im a photographer, videos.. good display is a requirement.

Best Answer

Then go for Windows Phone.. No tons of apps for the phone but most of the utility apps are present in the windows market.

Best Answer