l've been raped for almost 4 months, every day. The police say that they wont be able to get him to go to jail... if i could choose i would let him die.. what do you guys thing this kind of guys should get ? Do they even deserve to live ?
Justxalonelyxgirl Justxalonelyxgirl 16-17, F 25 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Rape

rip his **** and balls off, give me 5 minutes to kick the **** out of him

Best Answer

If you know beyond any shadow of a doubt that they did the crime. I say cut their male parts off with a rusty razor blade while the offended person watches. I see that you are a teen girl why hasn't something been done yet baffles me. The rapist should be thankful I am not your father. I would of cut his male parts off and would of fed them to him,then I would rape him with a broom handle and see how he likes it. I like to know what kind of messed up town you live in. It sounds like it is time for some vigilante justice that is if you are 100 % sure you have the right person. You definitely need to speak to a female crisis counselor. I can't even begin to imagine the guilt you are feeling. This is very serious and should be addressed immediately.

Best Answer

i live in the netherlands, believe me the police is insane here...

Best Answer

Death.

Best Answer

Talk to someone-if the local police are not helpful, go to the district attorney or state police. Contact a rape helpline. You can get help and see justice done.

Best Answer

capital.

Best Answer

Is this a family member, boyfriend, neighbor or relative who has abused you??? You need to get help from your parents...where the hell are they???

Best Answer

life,

Best Answer

I regret this has happened to you. Someone I was once very close to was also a victim or rape. A lengthy prison sentence is a must because this is a crime of violence. Once rapists are within the system they experience a "taste of their own medicine", they will more than likely become victims and will live in fear of being raped. My thoughts are with you. I do hope you are seeking support from a peer group, those that have lived through the horror you have experienced. I am not a professional, but I am thinking they can help you best in your healing. Best wishes.

Best Answer

they should cut his balls out one by one, then his d!ck, all while he has to remain awake without any sort of pain meds!<br />
Then they should wait abit, then make him die a slow painful miserable inhumane, like he was....Death!

Best Answer

Why do the police say they can't do anything? You're saying you've been raped for almost 120 straight days.

Best Answer

I didnt had the curage to talk, only a year later.... There is no evidence inon my body left..

Best Answer

Oh. :'(

Best Answer

Looking at your age, I believe the police may be totally wrong about jail!!!!

Best Answer

Cut off his (====8

Best Answer

O_O<br />
I would say sterilisation.

Best Answer