stand in them, but that is all...I am a barefoot woman really. But do choose something...Sandals are fine too.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 10 Answers Jun 11, 2012

I LIKE BAREFOOT, FROM THE NECK DOWN....

Best Answer

I specifically said SHOES or not...No reference to nudity, Devil! LOL!

Best Answer

Hello Cyn,<br />
I cast my vote for you to wear some expensive designer heels that you you may have some trouble walking in. In fact, you will never need to walk in them, if I had anything to say about it! (I would carry you anywhere you wished to go.)<br />
Cheers,<br />
ABC

Best Answer

Hmmm...ABC...I have this image...Can you guess? Mmmmmm....:)

Best Answer

Much easier to worship your feet if you're barefoot, baby. :)

Best Answer

Nice...Are you barefooted usually? Cause I have to know....

Best Answer

I am. Only time I put on shoes is to go out to the barn or to go to town or visit or whatever. I'm barefoot probably 95 percent of my time. :)

Best Answer

Sandals sound nice to me.

Best Answer

I have a great pair of Gladiators that I adore. They go above the ankles. Brown leather. And look and feel sexy.

Best Answer

If you cannot wear spiked heels, then barefoot!

Best Answer

Black stilettos look nice, but I fall on the floor. LOL! So barefoot it is...*smiling*

Best Answer

I don't know, I might just want you on the floor!! LOL!!

Best Answer

I prefer you barefoot, but if we're going hiking in the woods, the hiking boots would be more appropriate. I'm not one much for a lady in heels, I'd rather have her out of them and the rest of her outfit too, if I had my druthers. LOL If we had to go somewhere heels would be needed, I'd carry you from spot to spot and then you could just stand there. LOL To me, the woman makes the shoes, not the other way around. Wear what you want, it's you that I'll be looking at, not your shoes.

Best Answer

What a thoughtful answer...Nice. You are a romantic fellow!

Best Answer

just wondering why you think you would be standing or walking in high heels?

Best Answer

I know I will get in trouble for this, but...what else would I be doing in them? This is a practical question after all....LOL!

Best Answer

well the look very nice pointed at the ceiling LOL

Best Answer

depends on what you're doing, every day live I'd say go with what you feel conftable in

Best Answer

That is what I do...

Best Answer

Thigh high shiny black velvet boots.

Best Answer

I see....

Best Answer

Meant to say leather , does velvet shine l?

Best Answer

Yes. I love leather. johnny, I cannot catch up to you. I have over 2000 questions. If you don't stop now, let me rest, I won't be able to respond to each. Thank you.

Best Answer

I stopped awhile back, for today :)

Best Answer

You can use me as your footstool :) .

Best Answer

Thank you. Are you enjoying this? Why are you doing it? I am curious...

Best Answer

I'm enjoying it, you ask interesting questions. I have no motive to trying to find out more about a friend. Should I stop? I do as you wish :) .

Best Answer

Maybe limit your answering daily. I cannot respond to all of them. I do thank you.

Best Answer

Yes Miss Poetry, I'll limit them from now on. :)

Best Answer

A footstool? Are you kidding?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Riding boots

Best Answer