nuttybooker nuttybooker 41-45, F 14 Answers Mar 27, 2012

no dog at all..all dogs will bark.you need to train them not to bark

Best Answer

I know they bark duh, but some bark less than others.

Best Answer

then you want to get a very overweight great dane. it will sleep all day and never bark

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

betaguy is actually right <br />
they are perfect <br />
::sighs::<br />
loooks up at the sky

Best Answer

I have an Italian Greyhound, the are most "cat like".... don't bark much, don't shed much, but not good with small children.........fearful of getting a broken leg..........they are clingy and prone to seperation anxiety.............Love Lucy

Best Answer

Go for a mongrel - they live longer and have fewer health problems. Why spend 500 bucks when you can get a free or inexpensive dog that will be just as pretty and you'll love just as much?<br />
That said, a pug cross is a good bet. They're lively, fun dogs and not particularly noisy. they'll bark if someone shows up at the apartment, but you'll be hard pressed to find a dog that won't. We have a pug/daschund cross and she's great.

Best Answer

Jack Russel

Best Answer

I would say keep an eye out at the local shelters, let them know what you are looking for and they will match you. If things don't work out, you can bring them back. Mix breeds make great companions and they often have much less health problems. Every dog is different, breed standards can give you a guidelines about their personality but that is it.

Best Answer

a hot dog there small and if you get tired of it you can eat it

Best Answer

Bichon Frise is a good dog for an apartment dweller, because they don't shed. As for barking, you really need to work on training any dog when it is okay to bark, and when it isn't.

Best Answer

sounds good,Im hearing about some breeds i dont know of, will be fun to look into.

Best Answer

those Bichon firse's are adorable, only thing is the maintence on the hair, from what i read they need trimed about every two months.

Best Answer

But, the kit is (relatively) inexpensive, and they aren't difficult to trim, because they love the attention.

Best Answer

Just about ALL little /small dogs are hyper and will BARK ..

Best Answer

IF you get any dog you should either have two (so he/she doesn't get lonely) OR train that dog. All dogs bark. Dachshunds, chihuahua, poms, parsons russel terrier, and Min Pins are all very yappy. Do NOT get a terrier breed. Try for a poodle (easy to train but they are prone to cancers) or a french bulldog.

Best Answer

THey are yappy. um.. LIttle dogs tend to be... yappy. Why don't you take a look in the shelters and see what they have as a mix. Try not buying one. What size are you looking for.. HOW SMALL?

Best Answer

I am going to check the shelters first. I realy need one the size of a yorkshire, or dashound maby a chiuaua

Best Answer

Petfinder!!! Thats where I got my dog. It worked out really well. She was only 10 weeks old. I foster dogs now, save them from death row at the kill shelters.

Best Answer

well bigger than a chiiuaua, and around the size of a terrior or poodle (please excuse my spelling.

Best Answer

Corn dog' im a "cow"girl&love corn.

Best Answer