Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 14 Answers Jul 27, 2013 in Hobbies

I typically sing something to myself if no one is around to make fun of me, and it varies. Sometimes it's a band I love, like Bad Religion, other times it's something from the 80s, or 90s alt-rock.

Best Answer

Usually it's something I just heard - sometimes it's good and happy, other times it's annoying as heck. Those song bugs get in your head and they're almost like hiccups.

Best Answer

Today I was humming Standing Still by Jewel.. and I was singing All Shook Up by Avila.

Best Answer

Right now, it's Animal Rights by Deadmau5

Best Answer

usually weird

Best Answer

I make up songs, and sing my own remixes of songs i don't like

Best Answer

I make up ridiculous lyrics to ridiculous music... and then sing it with the silliest voices I can come up with. :-D

Best Answer

I usually hum whatever is stuck in my head and sometimes I hate the damn song lol

Best Answer

I know this will sound weird to most readers:<br />
I have spent most of my life listening to (and performing) classical music, as opposed to popular music.<br />
So, naturally I hum and think about a lot of symphonies by Mahler, Brahms and Beethoven. Tons of music written by Bach, Liszt, Chopin and Wagner.

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer