i.e. something basic, or maybe an animal bouncer, a car, an ark, a house, a normal castle, an elephant, gorilla, what would your castle look like structurly. Whats your idea if possible if you have a deviantart account (or a art/picture/photo sharing account) draw or make one in paint and upload it and give me the URL.
AlphaMale19 AlphaMale19 22-25, M 24 Answers Jul 30, 2012

a hot girl? Oh wait, you can buy those already ;P

Best Answer

yes all the time

Best Answer

Russell Brand....

Best Answer

Giant pink fluffy cat!!

Best Answer

nice and simple

Best Answer

I would go for a more ellaborate Tim Burton themed design.

Best Answer

A bouncey castle with a second story that has catapults to launch water balloons at the people who get too close. I will name it Fort Fort of Fourteen Foritisons.

Best Answer

Mine would be like a huge hell in a cell match

Best Answer

i would have a diving board that you jump off and into and a HUGE cylinder bouncy castle, that designed like Alice's rabbit hole. it has to be dark but have heaps of crazy illustrations and funky colors, as your going down. and mabye a trampoline for some extra bounce when you hit the bottom.

Best Answer

now thats a good idea I would love to see a drawing it doesn't have to be professional as long as it's clear

Best Answer

An aquarium

Best Answer

Nice idea

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

A splash!

Best Answer

a splash???? You might have to draw that one so I can see what you mean.

Best Answer

Ron Jeremy

Best Answer

definately a Nun.

Best Answer

If money wouldnt be a problem I would have a jumping mansion !!! There would be like stairs and it would be like 3 stories high !! And it would have colors.... lots and lots of colors.....

Best Answer

Wow, that's a nice a nice idea.

Best Answer

A womb o.o?

Best Answer

hmmm.

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

A bouncy castle.

Best Answer

A traditional one for you then.

Best Answer