It has to be big enough to cover the entire underside of my forearm. From wrist to elbow just need some ideas i'm having troubles thinking of any
tooxXxsadxXxtoxXxfrown tooxXxsadxXxtoxXxfrown 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 18, 2012

Maybe a battle scene of some type and make the scars seem as though they are motion lines from the swords or axes swinging through the air?

Best Answer

That's really cool I like that idea

Best Answer

NP I have a few myself I have been trying to think of how to get rid of.

Best Answer

Will it make a difference that some of my scars are indented and some are sort of risen and some are just faded lines?

Best Answer

To an extent it will, but I used a lot of coco butter and it made the skin even on my leg. Also making sure you have a great artist that is fully aware of your concerns before they begin work helps a lot, they can do wonders with shadows.

Best Answer

i would get if i were you maybe a cherry blossom tree... it can go any direction you want , it be girly, its nature its a unique tree , and for scarsi dont think you would want to point them out even more am if you want to hide them.. a cherry blossom will for sure take away the eyes off the scars and would go on the tree... my opinion

Best Answer

If the scars are white you could try a white tattoo, only the outlines would be actually visible so If you chose thorns, a snake or a tribal it could look good and relatively discreet.

Best Answer

redemption. big and in pretty cursive vertically tattooed across your arm.

OR you can have a scripture font and research your fav saying something very meaningful to you something like (not really this but this is just to give you an idea.) how about something relevant to overcoming you cutting?

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

- John Wooden

Best Answer

maybe a meandering henna-style pattern?

Best Answer

Something Celtic with a lot of criss-crosses in the pattern

Best Answer

celtic cross.

Best Answer