I have no kids and my nephew will be staying over the weekend with me. I also don't have alot of money to spend. Besides playing video games with my boyfriend, I don't know. I am an outdoors person, think he'll like parks?
BonitaPrincess BonitaPrincess 31-35 22 Answers Apr 23, 2009

he would probably like the park. and a picnic at the park w/ pizza is always a winner! my kids like tossing a football, or nerf-football. i like basket-ball too, my sons and i play easy-going games like, whoever gets enough baskets to spell their name first, wins. also we like 'eclipse ball' where u have a over-size plastic ball and hit in back and forth after letting it bounce once.

Best Answer

rent some movies using red box i noticed that you dont have alot of money

Best Answer

I would say a indoor water park,skateing,bowling,in door paint ball,Movie,comic store,indoor fair, swimming,get a neighbor hood base ball teem going.There are so many things.<br />
Ask him maybe he knows, what ever he liks to do.Sounds good to me.

Best Answer

Go to the zoo or local museum! Most are cheap or free! Go to the airport and watch planes takeoff and land!

Best Answer

I hear they like listening to Nickelback.

Best Answer

playing football or some kind of sport, video games, going to mcdonalds or some fast food place.<br />
I suppose every 11 year old is different. You should ask him.

Best Answer

they like to play ball, play catch, ping pong, basketball, you name it, they also love the play video games. Make sure he eats good, ask him what he wants to do.

Best Answer

I know my brother is obsessed with football so going outside and playing ball is a good answer if your nephew likes sports. Also, you can look up free and cheap things to do in your area. In our town we have a drive in movie theatre that is $6 per car and they play two movies (that are in theatres now) every friday and saturday night.

Best Answer

STAY UP ALL NIGHT,EAT UNTIL THEIR STUFFED, PLAY X BOX OR PLAYSTATION ALL DAY LONG AND BE SURE TO CLOSE THE DOOR TO YOUR SONS BEDROOM BECAUSE THEY LIKE PRIVACY.

Best Answer

im 11 and thats exactly what i like to do on weekends!!!!!!

Best Answer

Fishing is always fun. If it is warm where you are it can lead to swimming and maybe picnic full of junk food! Or, if there is a minor league in the area take him to a ball game, usually tickets are 5-10 bucks and if you stay behind, you can talk to the pla<x>yers and stuff. My little bro really thought that was cool!

Best Answer

No, I am an 11 year old and i hate going outside. I think he does too.

Best Answer

Take him to the book store.

Best Answer

i would really like to do things with my 11 year old son to help his anger and violent behavior I am bipolar I wonder if he could be also all the help I could get would be helpful thanks.

Best Answer

My son normally loves to play video games and watch movies, but they are happier when they are active. So I took him park hopping. I looked up all the parks that were within 5-7 miles of my house, we went to each one (there were 6 or 7), stayed there for about 15 minutes (or less if it wasnt fun). Until we found one we loved. I had no idea some of the parks had such cool activities. One of them had a kids version of a zip line. And it only cost me the gas it took to drive to each one. He even said to me, "I thought that was going to be boring, but it turned out to be a lot more fun than I thought". That made me feel good, and I ended up having a pretty good time too. It was fun acting like a kid again!<br />
If you have other kids you know that are around his same age, bring them along (maybe from church, or a co-workers kid).<br />
Hope that helps. I know this is an old post, but thought someone could benefit from it.

Best Answer

Likes junk food and hunting likes the woods and i cant for get FOOTBALL almost every boy LOVES football and other sports to likes to play VIDEO GAMES ALL NIGHT AND DAY likes to sit and watch T.V likes movies like star wars and knights movies this is just my son so ask him he may not like this stuff he knows what he likes he may like parks or something so go ask him

Best Answer

He'll only like parks if you are willing to play football or something like that. Are you around a beach you can drive to? That would probably be the best thing for an 11 year old. OR have a movie marathon- where you pick a theme and watch movies all night. IE if he is a star wars fan, watch all the star wars movies, or if he is a horror movie fan, disney movie ect, whatever he likes. Bake cookies and popcorn and have fun.

Best Answer

I guess I must have been an advanced 11 year old, but all of the above suggestions would have sounded terrible to the 11 year old drix.

Best Answer

laser tag -- it's a total blast (pardon the pun). And it usually isn't terribly expensive if you avoid the food and arcade games.

Best Answer

Play sports or video games. Go fishing or do something that they have never done before.

Best Answer

I have a cousin that's a 11 year old boy and besides playing video games, all day He like to play a lot of sports so try to play soccer,basketball,ba<x>seball, whatever else you name it.

Best Answer