BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 18 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Community

Tellng the truth.

Best Answer

Tell the truth. Some people can't handle it.

Best Answer

I make eye contact....people don't like that much, it seems

Best Answer

I know just what you mean, I am the same. I have found that to look some people in the eye for too long though can be unnecessary and intimidating.

Best Answer

laugh at random things

Best Answer

When someone does or says something that is really ridiculous I just stare at them for a minute can't help it just happens

Best Answer

I have compulsive disorder so at times when I am stressed or nervous I have to touch the person I am speaking to 5 times , it makes me feel safe. Also me being completely blunt and honest about everything..

Best Answer

hmmm..
:)

Best Answer

I don't talk much. It seems as though that makes people feel uncomfortable.

Best Answer

Open mu mouth send a txt haha

Best Answer

I hope I don't make anyone uncomfortable. But if someone is trying to feed me BS .. I challenge them on it .. that's not always popular! :)

Best Answer

Be myself, none of my family like who i am it makes them uncomfortable

Best Answer

Sometimes my sense of humour oversteps bounds of good taste. I also am pretty vehement in my opinions and for those who are not opinionated it can be a little off-putting. That said I try to know my audience and adjust my behaviour accordingly to be polite.

Best Answer

trump

Best Answer

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Best Answer