moodyladynomore moodyladynomore 22-25 12 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Work

Well you should take a multi-vitamin, and you really need calcium, 1200 mg. Take with food twice a day. In the evening they even can help you relax. I also take "Super Stress B-Complex, it has the B vitamins you need for stress and energy. If you're not outside alot you really need your vitamin D! Not having enough of it can really affect your mood, most people don't realize this. I order my vitamins in the mail because it is sooooo much cheaper! The name of the company is "Swanson," I get their catalog in the mail and have ordered from them for years. All these could help alot. Best of luck! : )

Best Answer

I've used a B-complex along with Calcium. It doesn't need to be a high dose of B, and taking Vitamin D helps with the Calcium. All on a full stomach to absorb as much as possible.

Best Answer

...the B vitamins combat "stress" ...

Best Answer

B vitamins

Ask a Naturopath

Best Answer

Vitamins E and take time out to meditate with the sounds of water like an ocean or birds singing....it relax the mind.

Best Answer

FREE

Best Answer

Vitamins are only good if your body is requires them... other wise you just pee them out ...

better to go for a good brisk walk...

Best Answer

B6 or b100's L-theanine is good for nerves too =)

Best Answer