casablanca666 casablanca666 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Health

Whatever kind that would have me.

Best Answer

haha well depends on the girl you ask...

Best Answer

I wonder if you have ever been with a lady

Best Answer

All, yum!

Best Answer

terrific answer! very open-minded...and guys dig chicks who like them 4 what's inside...not the wrapper")

Best Answer

oh dear, my mind is in the gutter...all I could think when I read this was ...and lick the wrapper!

Best Answer

I like mine to be confident, no matter what body type.

Best Answer

I like them with a heartbeat. But sometimes.. I don't limit myself. I could have sworn she was conscious from the top of her head to the tag on her toes...Damn it I stole that joke.

Best Answer

Varies from girl to girl.... its important to me that my man is country and knows his way around a tool box. I can deal with a little pudge but I definitly prefer a guy who keeps up on himself. Shorter is a plus because I am short and I hat feeling dwarfed by my bf..... I dont like beards per se but I do like a little bit of scruff and dominance is key. lol

Best Answer

Where I live they are into "Football Pla<x>yers" Big Fat Chunky Knuckle head Bullies who get beat up by me. The High School here has gone 0-10000 im serious look it up Travelers Rest High School Football wins in the past 5 yrs.

Best Answer

Every girl will likely have a different preference. <br />
I myself like tall, dark, and rugged. Hairy is a plus.

Best Answer