usernameuphup1 usernameuphup1 18-21 9 Answers Apr 18 in Doing Good

i wanna learn spanish. infact i started with few words, bt i ahve left it for a while. but still i think i can manage myself if i m lost in spain.

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer

French, hebrew

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

They say Hebrew is the original language of the bible and French just sounds fascinating

Best Answer

it is. are you searching religiously? do you have a windows 8?

Best Answer

Yes, religiously. yes windows 8

Best Answer

do you know any hebrew so far?

Best Answer

No. I don't I've only been getting lessons from people on the bible and knowing that Hebrew is the original language. That's it so far

Best Answer

okay so when you know a bit more, there's a free app on windows 8 called ulpan, it means learning hebrew. it's videos but it's in all hebrew. do you want beginner lessons?

Best Answer

Yes!! That would be worthwhile. Thank you

Best Answer

pm me

Best Answer

japanese & spanish I'd like to get better at. Hindi I'd want to learn but not sure it's worth the drama..

Best Answer

why japenese?
why hindu? what drama?

Best Answer

Japanese? Simple, because I want to move there forever :)

hindi because it sounds phonetically pleasing, I admire the writing style and I'd like to be able to read some original Indian transcripts in their native language. But all that really isn't worth it for me compared to the time it takes to learn a new language.

Best Answer

are you indian?
why do you want to move to japan? it's really not what they show you

Best Answer

Have you ever been to japan? What in particular are you referring to?

And no not Indian, just like some of their culture..

Best Answer

on to-learn list spanish,maxican ^_^<br />
and the laguage i would never learn= chinee

Best Answer

mexican spanish or you're saying that they're 2 different languages?

Best Answer

are they same? :O

Best Answer

they speak spanish in mexico yes, it might be a slightly different one than they speak in say panama, but they understand each other perfectly.

Best Answer

now i know why there isn't mexican language on google translate

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

no seriously i didn't know they were same i have mexican friends and i have spanish friends but they both sound different

Best Answer

the accent is very different

Best Answer

yeah i like spanish accent better

Best Answer

spain?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

chinese (mandarin and cantonese )

Best Answer

to which question?

Best Answer

oops - re: pt2: i don't think there is a language i will not learn. but maybe languages i will not have the opportunity to learn which would be many i suppose.

Best Answer

why those languages?

Best Answer

for work - for my business

Best Answer

unless you're really good at languages i wouldn't try so hard. tthey're going to laugh at you

Best Answer

i've got some advantages. i have colleagues and friends who also speak mandarin and cantonese and they provide me with help. another thing is i'm often in asia so i have great opportunities to practice. i've achieved my TOCFL certificate for the verbal component of mandarin. i will be learning the written component before the end of the year. it's tough but its worth it.

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

I'm learning turkish right now :)

Best Answer

how similar to that is arabic? i know arabic isn't the official language there but people do speak it there, if there any connection?

Best Answer

I want to know Latin. I don't know if I would never learn it, I just currently don't have time.

Best Answer

watch you tube videos. you have time to be on ep, at least now

Best Answer