I already know Spanish as a second language. I don't want to learn French at this time.
LenKagamine LenKagamine 22-25 9 Answers Sep 19, 2011

Sanskrit....the language of languages, mother of most other languages, oldest sacred sc<x>riptures, wonderful literature, an amazing, magical language.

Best Answer

Depends where you want to visit, and who you want to talk to. Russian is probably useful if you want to go there, therwise I'd choose Portuguese because you can use it in Portugal, Brazil, Angola and Madeira

Best Answer

I'd go for Japanese personally, but I feel like it's a bit tough to get started. Portuguese is very similar to Spanish so I'm sure that could make certain aspects of learning it easier.. After those, I'd go with Russian. I'm just personally not a fan of how German sounds though.

Best Answer

hottentot

Best Answer

I love the Deutsch language but it's not easy , then again I've heard Japanese isn't either .

Best Answer

Japanese.

Best Answer

Japanese, i suggest it as i plan to learn it :3 if you are learning to travel, you cant top the culture of japan.

Best Answer