handsomedavid handsomedavid 22-25, M 9 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

I have not mastered any language, though I consider myself to be adequately proficient at English.

Best Answer

I've self-taught a little Latin and a little Tengwar. I can understand Spanish, but can't speak it very well. I know Python pretty well though (enough for daily tasks). I would like to learn German and French as well as become fluent in Spanish.

Best Answer

yesss! you should learn German! i think ive mastered it but not sure! i lived in Germany for about 7 years so i was forced to learn it! i know a little bit of french. but im very fluent in arabic and english.

Best Answer

I spent a couple weeks there a while back when I was traveling Europe. German people are by far the most friendly! I would totally live there if I could.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

I wouldn't dare say I've mastered anything in my life, though I've gotten reasonably proficient with American English. I speak Spanish but I can't write it and I'm far from knowing it completely.

Best Answer

i can speak and am fluent in, english, french, spanish, and a native american dialect, i can read and understand german, but cant speak it, and have been taking japanese classes on and off for a while now

Best Answer

english is the only one I've mastered, I was trained as a vietnamese linguist in the army but didn't speak it well, it is a completely tonal language and my mouth just doesn't make the right sounds, I read it very well, but it was all military jargon, never conversational language

Best Answer