PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

My Jazzy lady for all of them.

Best Answer

You know when I saw your name appear as having answered, I knew this would be your answer. And hers would be the same, hon. Thank you.

Best Answer

lol :) it had to be, she makes me feel all of those things every day.

Best Answer

The sound of the wind through the tree leaves,smell of the earth on a rainy day and watching the waves battle on the shore rocks...

Best Answer

Breathtaking....

Best Answer

When I'm with my best friend many times I feel those ways. She has a way with me nobody else ever has. :D

Best Answer

Johnny Depp leaves me breathless since Don Juan de Marco movie up to now...<br />
When I think of a hot guy and when imaginations run wild then that makes me feel naked...<br />
To be able to visit all corners of the world, that makes me soar..

Best Answer

Breathless ... beauty. Speechless ... thoughtlessness in others. Naked ... rejection. Soar ... my dreams.

Best Answer

Your imagery is lovely. Thanks.

Best Answer

You're welcome! Will you buy my book when it's published? (grin. I haven't written it yet)

Best Answer

Of course I would. Would you accept a copy of mine? I would give you one free. *smiles*

Best Answer

Ditto

Best Answer