Anuledroan Anuledroan 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Image & Weight

Short enough to show my knickers

Best Answer

<The one in my avi

Best Answer

Higher then my knees :)

Best Answer

Shortest I've weard was up past my bum :)

Best Answer

It was my hot-pants outfit, and it had matching short shorts. The skirt was a bit shorter than the short shorts. Yeah, really short.

Best Answer

I've never worn a skirt at the hem!

Best Answer

It was at a sorority party a few years back with the theme of the 60s Flower Power era. My GF and I went to a vintage clothes store and found some great clothes. I saw a cute dress that was a mix of raspberry and aqua blue swirls that contrasted nicely with my long honey blonde hair. Unfortunately for me the dress was an ultra short micro dress that was supposed to be worn with a panty that matched the design of the dress. The hem of the dress barely covered the bum and I almost didn't buy it. The way it fit and the design was too perfect to pass up and so I went ahead. I bought a pair of dark red opaque dance hose to wear underneath to ensure modesty. The night of the party I got home late from being held at work to finish a task given to me. My friends were waiting for me and so I grabbed the dress from my room and ran out. It was only after changing in the car I realized that I left the pantyhose in my school book bag and so I was left going to the party wearing the micro dress with a light pair of pink bikini panties that would peek out with the slightest movement. At the sorority house I sat down on a couch and put a couch pillow on my lap to cover my legs and was determined to stay there although I ached to be out on the dance floor getting crazy with my friends to the great rock and funk music of that era. A couple hours later I was fortified by some shots of tequila and encouraged by my friends I finally joined in. Of course I was flashing the knickers like crazy and it didn't take long for the frat guys to start pestering me like a shark after a thrashing grouper. It got so bad I ended up borrowing a long shirt from one of the sisters who went up to her room to get it for me. Oh, and as far as the length of the garment? It had to be dead even with the border of my panties. Whoa, I'll never do that again!

Best Answer