I'd bury her and him out in the desert somewhere; alive.

Best Answer

Why do that to yourself, no one is worth doing time for.

Best Answer

Prefect crime then. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

Perfect crime. Good lick with that.

Best Answer

walk away.......... you can't make someone love you.<br />
No matter what you do you lose.................. indifference cures the pain

Best Answer

i would find out if it was true, then if it was i would catch them in the act and humiliate them by showering them with condiments, saying "you want some flavors on that lovey-dovey sandwich?"

Best Answer

well let's see.. when I first thought something was going on.. I immediately got on his face about it. I was right. huge fight that lasted months. The things I wanted to do to them both... but I held back. because I'm trying to follow Jesus and live by his word.. and because I have boys and they would get hurt most by it.

Best Answer

Good for you, not easy to do I know, but better not to destroy who you are over his nonsense, plus thinking of your sons.

Best Answer

I'd have to know, doubt is a powerful and destructive feeling...I'd probably figure out a way to prove that my suspicions are true, and then I'd want to slap him and just thank her for taking out the trash.

Best Answer

Nicely put!

Best Answer

Well I turned into Sherlock Holmes, not a bad skill to have by the way. In the end it is not worth it, trust your gut and stop trying to get them to own up, if they are anything like my husband, Not with him now, he told one lie too many and at last he could not deny it : )

Best Answer

Whatever I could to confirm it because without direct evidence he always denies it. I am divorcing him right now. So that is what I would do.

Best Answer

If they are cheating for sure and I knew it I would leave him.

Best Answer

That is easier said than done. I used to say that until it happened to me by someone I was deeply in love with. The "leave him" part wasn't so cut and dry as I thought it would be.

Best Answer

I said I would leave him. I know not everybody would choose that route. It's up to you. I don't believe in "it was an accident" when its about relationships.

Best Answer

Nothing much, probably ignore it as long as it didn't encroach on our life.

Best Answer

Divorce. I been there done that too

Best Answer

I'd be very calculated about it. I'd get proof. If they were, I would wait until they went out of town on business, take the day off work and clean out the bank accounts and leave. I would hurt the person back in the way that would hurt them most, their wallet.

Best Answer

Is torture still legal in guantanamo?

Best Answer

murder,lol j/k....you never know how you'll react until it happens

Best Answer

As far away as a tank of gas would get me, until I missed my cats.

Best Answer

Take them with you : )

Best Answer

I would, but one of them gets terribly upset on car trips. :(

Best Answer