I have learned that if you can't be happy single, a partner won't make you happy. We make our own happiness then share it with others.
Changing the subject is as good as agreeing that those pants make her butt look fat.<br />
Consistantly picking the ugliest curtains/throw pillows/dishs/etc will get you out of ever having to go shopping with her for such things again.<br />
You're completely allowed to look at all the hot women you want when you're out together so long as when you turn back and see her looking at you, you say something to the effect of "Can you believe she wore those shoes with that top?"
I have defence mechanisms up now after many weiry battles, it is very hard to let the protective measures down and its starting to snowball I lose alot of relationships eventually because of that........):
- Be 100% of yourself to someone you've got potential with (learned through not doing it)<br />
- Be affectionate randomly (learned through doing it)<br />
- Show them you are thinking of them<br />
- Show them they matter to you in any little ways you can (baking for them, notes, candy, anything)<br />
- If you have different views, there is a polite way to state your opinion without sounding rude or pushy. <br />
- Don't "wait" for the right moment to say something. Say things as you feel them. I am totally not living in congruency with this one right now, but I'm trying!
trust no one.......be responsible to your own needs first...never let "love" be used as a control device.....expect nothing...
tolerance and acceptance go a long way...but never tolerate or accept things that compromise who you are
by learning the difference between infatuation and love
Don't give old Ts to you hipster "bf" to wash. He'll try to make them into etsy crap.<br />
Don't tell your secrets to someone immediately.<br />
Don't expect people to like you as a person, even if they claim to like you as a person. He just wants those vintage t-shirts to make into pillow cases. D:<
keep your assets secret
Stay away from depressed man
Lift the toilet seat to ****, then put it down.<br />
Never leave chocolate unattended.<br />
Never, ever let them get away with guilt tripping you...once it's started it will never end.
Dont trust a man who's a serial monogamist
dont introduce your bf to a friend who is secretly a ****
Nothing cuz i never been in a relationship.