I am on level 8, right now. Needless to say, I'm devoted, and I'm currently trying to obtain all three words of the unrelenting force spell. Also, does anybody have a hard time with trolls in this game? I find them incredibly difficult to defeat in comparison with the dragons, and I died so many times trying to kill them or outrun them even though I upgraded my armour rating to 45.
CaptainoftheGravyTrain CaptainoftheGravyTrain 18-21, M 7 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

Newbie. Do you even lift?

Best Answer

he's like level "forgot" and beat the game.

Best Answer

40 something and i married a bar maid.

Best Answer

I don't pay attention to the levels. I just explore the land and act like a badass.

Best Answer

What are your top weapons/armour?

Best Answer

I think level 50 or whichever level is the max. Stopped playing to play other games. My char was a redguard warrior. What build are going for?

Best Answer

Warrior, too.

Best Answer

51 with one character and 22 with the other

Best Answer

Cool! How long have you been playing, may I ask? I got the game a few days ago, so I'm new.

Best Answer

about 2 months

Best Answer

a fire enchantment on a weapon may come in useful with the trolls they are weak to fire

Best Answer

Yeah, I noticed that.

Best Answer

Also it is good to have a battle buddy to take down the trolls at first

Best Answer