Kneth55 Kneth55 22-25, M 22 Answers Jul 19, 2012

When a friend wants to hug you check for knives first.

Best Answer

I like this one-too true.

Best Answer

Wow, that was greatly said.

Best Answer

People who say they care about you might not really care at all.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

That couldn't be more true.

Best Answer

That your girlfriend should probably go poop and make sure she isn't packing before anal. man... what a mess.

Best Answer

Haha one of my friends has a story like that.

Best Answer

Several: Finish High School, Don't join the military at 17, don't drink and drive, don't be a 'tool' to someone who tells you they "love you"... and more... (I could write a book)...

Best Answer

Ok this is not true of everyone so please no one take offense but I learned that your best friend is not necessarily always your best friend. She is the woman who steals your husband and makes babies with him....Just saying

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about that. That's so messed up.

Best Answer

Yeah it is and it took me 4 more years to get away from him and get a divorce. Since then I have forgiven her and moved on because you cannot harbor hatred forever. I am in a better place now and away from him.

Best Answer

Stand up for yourself regardless of what might happen.

Best Answer

Indeed, don't let anyone push you around no matter what might happen. Even if you are viewed differently it's better to fight for what you believe in than live a life where you lie to yourself constantly.

Best Answer

I try to learn by others mistakes so I don't make them, however, I think the hardest knocks come from relationships, and there is not just one lesson. So, at the risk of sounding vague, I have learned the hard way when it comes to certain aspects of relationships. Not everyone is as you think they are. How about you?

Best Answer

Mine is probably that a lot of people in this world are two faced and are only out for their own gain.

Best Answer

not to run infront of somebody swinging on the swing set :p

Best Answer

Hahaha that had to hurt.

Best Answer

Yup I wasnt a very smart child!

Best Answer

Life is never fair, it will always treat you like dirt.

Best Answer

Love, it truly is not unconditional if a contract is needed to keep it safe.

Best Answer

Self control

Best Answer

I actually love the image of someone I create in my brain, rather than the person itself.

Best Answer

Beauty fades over time, and the only way for it to somewhat return costs quite a bit of bling, bling $$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

The art of growing old is to make it look easy! LOL!!! Doesn't cost a dime!

Best Answer

not to drink and drive im stuck with a ******* DUI

Best Answer

Ooo rough, good luck with that.

Best Answer

still workin on it

Best Answer

Do not try to "hold it" on a l o n g road trip! ..... Excuse me.....gotta run.....right now!

Best Answer

All of them!

Best Answer