Bad things can come without warning ( I had cancer) <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Write-Poetry/3045002" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

I learned that I should have saved money for retirement at a much younger age. I was foolish with the money the Lord entrusted me with and now I'm afraid of my older years of not being financially sound. Ah, the webs we weave!

Best Answer

I was not really suited to illegal drug use, I just thought I was at the time.

Best Answer

life is a choice and once you are able to take the reigns, it is completely up to you how it develops. you have complete control. regardless, to what's happening in the world around you, your decisions are what determine your outcome. so many of us allow the circumstances to control our lives. it took me 40 years, but I finally comprehend that, that reality doesn't have to be.

Best Answer

Not everything works out the way you thought it would.

Best Answer

Eat all your vegetables

Best Answer

To be self supporting. I was staying with a buddy and his mom and dad. The dad told me to find another place to live.

Best Answer

Drugs are bad mkay

Best Answer

Credit cards are not your friend

Best Answer

not to trust people who speak sweet.

Best Answer