Questionator Questionator 26-30 291 Answers Mar 8, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Most of them. Who learns lessons the easy way?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Yeah, a better question would be "What life lesson have you learned the easy way?" and only a few people would answer, all above 25.

Best Answer

I learned very early; never say anything about someone you wouldn't be willing to say TO them.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That drugs abuse never has a happy ending , functioning addicts is a myth .

Best Answer

While none live happily ever after, doing hard drugs. I've known a functioning addict. His love of work kept him on the straight and narrow. Luckily, he quit years later and now lives a drug free life. He's one of the greatest men I know.

Best Answer

You didn't know his inner thoughts and turmoil right , so can you say that . I never came across like a junkie , work etc but I wasn't functioning because I was a save to drugs .

Best Answer

Prince Charming doesnt exist....it hurts...especially if you are a girl and who read a lot of love stories growing up....

Best Answer

This is so me =(

Best Answer

lol my advice to my nieces today..if you are waiting for prince charming you better get up and go looking for him..he is probably stuck in a tree or something ..lol

Best Answer

better to have few real friends , then many but fake .

Best Answer

amen sister

Best Answer

I have learned the very hard way that life is so precious and material things mean absolutely nothing in the scheme of things. When I got divorced I lost my husband and son and best friend and I only had myself to look at. Things became clear to me and I learned how much I value life.

Best Answer

That forgiveness is about empowering ourselves,, and it,s for strong people, not weak people.--that revenge only poisons me--.I had tough experiences of self-loathing/flagellating till I figured out how to forgive my self and others who wronged me.

Best Answer

when you take things for granted, the things you're granted is taken.

Best Answer

Very wise.

Best Answer

its a gift that she wont talk or she was a gift and now she wont talk?

Best Answer

You can do all the good that you possibly can, but the same shouldn't be expected of everybody in return.

Best Answer

You have to be patient if you want a good hard-boiled egg.

Best Answer

We are who we choose to be.

Best Answer

No matter how much you love a person you can't make them love you back.

Best Answer

If you bite them on the ear, they will at least tell you they love you.

Best Answer

Even you intentionally or unintentionally hurt a person you still owe them an apologize and ask for their forgiveness and no matter what others did to you you must forgive them because having a revenge can't make you difference from them.

Best Answer

That there's no reason to stay in a relationship just because nothing extremely wrong happened (violence or cheating)....if it's just not working, and I'm not happy, and can't fix it, then it's perfectly okay to end it.

Best Answer

That if I desperately want something for myself, or to improve my life, I should do it myself. I can't rely on other people to be there for me.

Best Answer

very true...

Best Answer

You can only truly rely on yourself.

Best Answer

The only thing the police serve and protect is their job.

Best Answer

You can look for something all your life & never find it. & you can live your life nevelooking for anything at all & find exactly what youve always dreamed about :-) Im happy for the 1st time in so long

Best Answer

:-) xoxo

Best Answer

wow, Thnx lol

Best Answer

Don’t shoot flaming arrows into a cardboard box in the ba<x>sement of your parents’ home. <br />
Almost burnt the house down. The spanking I received with my fathers leather belt was the most painful beating I ever received from my parents.<br />
This is prolly the reason I can't get into being spanked now.

Best Answer

Yes, you should never play with anything with 'fire' in it. Trust me, many houses catch fire because of kids and their fascination about fire and playing with lighters, matches, etc. They also get burned from it, some die, and also sometimes burns the neighbor's house if out of control enough and the houses barely have enough separation between them.

Best Answer

But did you continue to play with fire?

Best Answer

The person you trust the most hurts you in the worst way.

Best Answer