Ha! Sports.. <br />
My mom put me in softball every summer. I was always placed as left outfield. I literally sat on the ground, picked flowers and daydreamed. When that slight chance ever came for me to catch the ball.. I wasn't paying attention. <br />
So what did I learn? That the ground is comfortable and the clouds are pretty.
Lol....that brings back memories.
well I can understand how you felt cause been through a similar situation when I was in elemintary school.
Yes, I would chase leaves in the middle of a soccer game - much more fun!
Make sure your coach isn't Jerry Sandusky.
Always wear your cup.
How cruel, mean and hateful other people really are.
I learned that I'd rather be playing music! :-D
That no one wanted me on their team.
Don't underestimate the fat kid. It doesn't matter if they run fast or not, because they knock the ball out of the park every time they hit.
Don't play softball with someone who's arm is level with your face?
All that BS about people being equal is just that crap. <br />
Some people are damn better at somethings and no matter how hard I try I will never be that good.
I played Gymnastics as a kid, I can still remember when.The instructor mocked at me because I was overweight and that really HURT ME . I simply learned not to point out to a person,s negatives if I can make them feel how good and positive they are, that moment of cruelty would never ever fade off my heart and MEMORY.
Always wear panties, because someone may trip and grab your shorts on the basketball court.
1) I am not good at sports.<br />
2) Anyone who is poor at sports will get picked last, regardless of how hard they try.<br />
3) If a gym teacher picks the members of each team, people will groan and/or swear if someone bad at sports is placed on their team.<br />
4) People who are bad at sports will become less popular as a result and will be ridiculed during and/or outside of the game as a result. If they are hit with a ball and/or knocked over, they will be laughed at.<br />
5) Many people enjoy sports, but there are many sore losers. As such, the losing team may openly criticize teammates they feel caused them to lose.<br />
6) Winning is more important than friendship to some sports pla<x>yers.<br />
7) I do not enjoy playing sports.
To not take things so seriously all the time. Let things go when things don't go your way and don't be too upset about it.
Keep away from the ball.
Life isn't fair, was never meant to be fair. If you want something, you really gotta work your *** off for it. And if you don't get it, at least there's no regret or what if's. And if you want it badly enough to make the sacrifices, usually the odds work in your favour.
keep a little ball around my neck and remember to not get in trouble
Even if you screw up all season there is still time at the bitter end of the last game to do something spectacular. I still have time to succeed.
You Don't Always Win, You Just Have To Play The Game Until You Do.
One can escape any horrors at home at least temporarily by soccer or ba<x>seball with the boys in the neighbourhood.<br />
Play fairly or don't play at all.<br />
Do your very best all the time.<br />
Girls can play as tough as boys if they try. <br />
Don't cry when you get hurt on the field. Boys respect you when you're tough.<br />
Bluff if you can. If you try hard enough, you may succeed.
Discipline, mental toughness, cooperation, supporting others, good sportsmanship, making healthy choices, self-direction and time management.