It seems that I learned most of life's significant lessons the hard way. And that would be a long list. <br />
Even for a longwinded writer like me.<br />
Some lessons would be: People aren't always what they seem. Just because you are related to someone doesn't mean that that person won't betray you. People may say they love you and still try to defeat or kill you.

Best Answer

KNOWLEDGE. POWER. SELF-AWARENESS. HAPPYNESS. PLEASURE <br />
At any and all costs, even if you have to kill to get it

Best Answer

as near as I can tell, all of them.

Best Answer

that i do not do what is in my best intrest and never will less i have somone to make sher i do lol to get the help you may need it can cost you moest of your rights lol that fate can be hard to face reality sucks lol tuff love hurts lol facing the facts hurts life is unfare and i about to lern humilty vary soon oh and to become a ward of the court is a truely humbaling expearence and i about to lern nuthing is privet about your life to the courts one i lerned was burning the path behind you is not a good thing to do or as they say seting brighes up in smoke is a bad thing to do cos you could end up with no willing to step up for you and be left with only one path the one you do not want to take doing what is in my best intrest can be the hardest thing to do adulthood is hard you dont always get what you want somtimes you need to let other take the leadership role oh and if i want to help my self i need to seek a guardian lol thats got to be the hardest one i lerned lol

Best Answer

Yep most of them the hard way: managing money, relationships, career choices. Ok, so I made a lot of mistakes earlier in life. Now I have all those under control. Boy, and it was learning the hard way. i went through a lot of tough times. I should get a diploma for making it through the school of hard knocks! LOL

Best Answer

Don't fry bacon in the nude

Best Answer