Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 16 Answers Apr 30, 2012

My husband bringing me a cup of coffee in the morning.

Best Answer

Fridge magnets

Best Answer

Being able to move. walk, ride a bike, gardening, exercise, work for a living. All of these would be impossible if I was debilitated. I think people forget to be grateful for those everyday things when they are complaining about the other minutia in their lives.

Best Answer

My bedtime rituals with my daughter. Most nights I get to snuggle with her on the bed and share small talk. She will then ask me to rub her back while she slowly falls asleep.

Best Answer

nature which God gifted us...my mum...I have a home...job and i earn my living...lil kids who smile at me :)

Best Answer

throw a stone far from road..

Best Answer

smiling faces

Best Answer

those little tiny cardboard containers of orange juice you get when you order a breakfast deli sandwhich

Best Answer

when people do something nice for me that i dont ask for. that shows they're thoughtful<br />
it could be as simple as picking up something for me at the grocery store, just because they know i like it.

Best Answer

that i am given the oppourtunity to wake up each morning !

Best Answer

Teaspoons, thimbles, pearl buttons, butterflies, violets, ladybugs

Best Answer

If anything is small then I like it.

Best Answer