"I'm in a hurry to get things done Oh I rush and rush till life's no fun All I really gotta do is live and die But I'm in a hurry don't know why"Alabama-I'm in a hurry
grayday104 grayday104 22-25, M 10 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Music

The song Dark by Seasick Steve

Best Answer

CeeLo "Crazy"! Need I say more:) because,"Maybe I'm crazay..Possibly!"lol

But honestly..because my desire to stay well informed is at odds with my desire to remain sane

Best Answer

Yeah alot of good songs involve insanity

Best Answer

"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, it's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over."

Best Answer

Another song I don't know gosh how am I suppose to hear new tunes if I don't know what they are! lol

Best Answer

Seize The Day-Avenged Sevenfold xD

Best Answer

Thanks now if only I liked the band lol

Best Answer

And i dont want the world to see me cause i dont think that they'll understand.

Best Answer

Goo Goo Dolls love that song have used that quote before

Best Answer

Yep. I don't like many songs from them but i do love that one.

Best Answer

Sinnead O'Conner "Nothing Compares To You" the whole song...........was at number one in the charts as my first nearly but not quite proper GF dumped me.

Best Answer

Oh still pining over lost love?

Best Answer

It was over 25 years ago and I only think of her 15 to 20 times a day now so getting over her slowly.........just don't tell my wife. She was lovely but being my first love i didn't know how to treat her......part off my very sheltered upbringing as well, we were't encouraged to mix or socialise so that side of things i had to find out for my self much later in life......but a great cost to my heart and very small friend circle.

Best Answer

I think overall it's normal to think bout your first love and wonder what if?

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer