As I look back on how humanity was, people lost a lot of wisdom. Now a day\'s there are so many insecure leaders/people.
MrCouture MrCouture 22-25, M 12 Answers Jan 25 in Community

I do find that people can be quite superficial and passive aggressive these days. Its my understanding that people are more likely to be selfish ,disrespectful ,and lacking in good moral values these days.<br />
It used to be that people would stick to their word but lately not many seem to bother.<br />
In general i think they are losing touch with what really matters in life.<br />
I put it down to technology ,the Facebook reality ,and the rat-race in general. Theres more "live for yourself today and who cares for anyone else tomorrow" attitude...So people don't speak out for the greater good so much...Rather they keep quiet and plot their way forward to advance at the expense of others.<br />
Those that are great at doing that ,end up as CEO's etc..while those less skilled can just become untrustworthy ,unreliable ,or criminals in general. Maybe they feel less reliant on others and just become predatory because they can get away with it ?<br />
The docile masses also feel less of a community connection and are often dependent on keeping their job etc. As materialism takes hold they feel they have too much to lose and not much back-up when it comes to the crunch.<br />
The rat-race creates greater competition on every level ,so that people feel more like rivals for the same resources as opposed to co-operative members of the same free and fair society.<br />
When we see corruption going unpunished or the destruction of the planet as a whole ,we feel much more powerless to do or say much about it.<br />
People seem to refrain from speaking out and in some cases frown upon any type of complaint as if they have been brainwashed to comply and keep quiet.<br />
It might turn out to be the quiet before the storm.

Best Answer

You nailed it all, and I really like the brainwashing part as well. People tend not to what to think about that part.

Best Answer

Thx linklock...knowing people like you are out there is reassuring:)

Best Answer

Information overload, people just sit like junkies looking out in to space.

Best Answer

I agree, I notice people conform too much as well.

Best Answer

What makes you think that? Look at Egypt, look at the Ukraine. Go to Syria. The list goes on. You can't tell me that the people there are passive?

Best Answer

I'm talking about Americans. I should have been a bit more specific.

Best Answer

Smart people

Best Answer

I didn't know that it was. ;/

Best Answer

Well, maybe try looking into the subject deeper. If not, then we agree to disagree

Best Answer

I yield to your greater understanding. ;}

Best Answer

Losers appeal and sue for unfair treatment these days

Best Answer