Questionator Questionator 26-30 109 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

My wife and firstborn both almost died in the operating room. When the doctor came out and said both were alive and healthy, I was so happy that I cried for 10 minutes.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

shut this question down now and post the next one, we got a winner.

Best Answer

Just seeing my babies moving around during the sonogram was the most beautiful and amazing thing I have ever seen. It was the happiest moment in my life so far. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Saw-Something-Amazing/2523125" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Wow! Thats why it amazes me when men ask "What good is a women for?" They clearly never experienced moments like that!

Best Answer

It was happy because the sky was so bright that all I could do was stare up at it, throw out my arms, and spin in circles.<br />
It was happy because I was with someone I loved.<br />
It was happy because I was in a place I loved, eating food that just felt good, looking at gorgeous clouds, and just... *breaks out in a grin at this point*

Best Answer

When you sent me naked pictures of yourself.

Best Answer

You should be, it was so hot.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Meeting my wonderful Joey here at EP, we are very much in love and he has asked me to be his wife

Best Answer

Well congrats! Luv it! I'd like to hear more about this luv story I hear about them but never believe it really happens! Bless u two!

Best Answer

I know, and I wasn't looking for a man, but I am very happy now

Best Answer

finding my daughter, and connecting then reconnecting with her. We are building an incredibly strong father daughter relationship. She is adjusting to to someone who won't abandon her finally and loves her for who she is rather than what she could or might do for them. Me? I get the most wonderful daughter in the whole universe in my life!

Best Answer

In January, 1964, hearing the Beatles for the first time and understanding music was my life!

Best Answer

When I heard of your horrific grades in spelling. Made me smile, so happy.

Best Answer

My happiest moment is when my now boyfriend said in his eyes i'm beautiful. What made it happy is the fact that I acually believed him. I don't normally believe people when they say i'm pretty or beautiful or what ever. But something about him made me believe it with all my heart

Best Answer

I was walking from the train to my job. It was dark and cold outside. The snow crunched under my feet. Crows were making noise in the bare tree branches and squirrels and drunks were rustling in the shadows. For a fleeting second, I experienced perspective. I was able, for a moment, to really feel that nothing else existed-no past, no future, no worries. It was one of the few moments I was truly present for my life--and it was beautiful.

Best Answer

When God came searching me & reveled Himself , who He is, cleared all my misconcieved ideas, made it crystal clear that His existance is not subject to my belief. he is real Person, He performed His word in my life. Thus I ma no more religious & set free from the religious phobias. <br />
i know Him personally & every day getting closer look at Him, getting closer to Him , the Joy this world cam never dream of. it is every day Joy that even stays when storms come against.

Best Answer

Divorce

Best Answer

Awe!

Best Answer

Lol... she decided to stab me because I was late.... 15 min.... never gave her a reason to distrust me either. She was extremely possessive, and could never get passed it. No love lost here. Lol

Best Answer

Discovering the Questionator and realizing I wasn't the dumbest person on the planet!

Best Answer

College acceptance letter

Best Answer

LOL trust me, that moment of joy will be tarnished by four years of misery of exams.

Best Answer

Ain't that the truth! Lol

Best Answer

When she said "I do".

Best Answer

When I knew from our first kiss that she was in love with me completely and the way that night went, she took my breath away... 0_o

Best Answer

after a high risk pregnancy having a healthy child and what made it sooo happy was that when I held him I knew a love like no other I had ever felt....amazing

Best Answer

When my baby girl was born. My only child. My everything!

Best Answer

When my best friend (and now girlfriend who is currently deployed to Afghanistan) said, "You weren't supposed to make me fall in love with you". Sweetest woman on earth!!

Best Answer

The day I graduated from nursing school. Best day ever.

Best Answer