I read a question earlier from a teenager in trouble. Made me realise how cruel this world can be. Stirred some emotions in me.
WantedDorA WantedDorA 46-50, M 26 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

talking to my husband and hearing the loneliness in his voice, when he said he wished he was at home with me, I wanted to reach through the phone and hold him.

Best Answer

Hope he comes home soon sweetheart

Best Answer

Thank you, I do to. He tries so hard to hide is emotions on the phone. He is such a good man,
I wish everyone could have a special someone and share the type of love my hubby and i share
Bless all my friends here on EP

Best Answer

My bf he broke up with me and went to my sister

Best Answer

That's rough hunny. Don't let the creep come between you and your sister.

Best Answer

more like if the sister goes with him......pfff crappy situation

Best Answer

The feeling of being overwhelmed..stuck and having everything come crashing down on me at once... when **** happens, it happens all at once.

Best Answer

him. as usual, oh well

Best Answer

I did not cry today. I cried on new year's eve though.I found an old happy new year's card I had received some years back from a person who is no longer alive. So it kinda brought memories back. :) it was sweet crying.

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I have been fighting he hares our dog... our dog has behavior issues and he would rather get rid of him than help. He gets rid of things in his life that don't please him so easily. I'm afraid ill be next.. I always get the feeling I don't do enough to please him...

Best Answer

The question should be "Is he doing enough to please you" - If thats how he makes you feel keep the dog and get rid of the bf. Keep you chin up hunny.

Best Answer

being without him.....:(

Best Answer

I hope your love comes home to you soon hun

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Nothing so far,,, maybe I'll have a cry free day for a change ..

Best Answer

today? just briefly because i am too old to have more babies and i'm not getting grandchildren.<br />
but those are really no big deal - i wish i could let young people know it really does get better, but i remember how hard it was to believe that!

Best Answer

My mom. She scolded and pinched me infront of her colleagues.

Best Answer

shame on your mom
it also make her look bad

Best Answer

A couple of very heartfelt emails, got them in the early hours of this morning and spent a couple of hours crying before falling asleep.

Best Answer

I cried last night.

Best Answer

I looked at my checking account!

Best Answer

Nope, All dry eyed and bushy tailed.

Best Answer

Some love story

Best Answer

not a damn thing

Best Answer

Not feeling good enough for anyone..only lasted for about a minute though.

Best Answer

The song The Last Night by Skillet. It's just one of those days today :s

Best Answer

I just watched this on you tube. It wasn't what I expected but it was awesome. Another new band to listen to. Thanks Hunny. It didn't make me cry - but the lyrics are powerful if your in the right frame of mind.

Best Answer

Yeah, I've been where the girl in that song is. They're actually one of my favorite bands. You might just like their stuff (:

Best Answer

reading my old conversations with my ex...

Best Answer