sintobus sintobus 22-25 6 Answers Apr 18, 2011

well, i haven't gotten srs - i actually don't mind my pen0r too much. The big reasons were the way people treated me, the appearance of my body, and the clothing. I hated having to put up the whole 'manly man' facade, i can be a sensitive person sometimes, but the social expectation of men not having strong emotional responses really messed with me. Now, i can just be myself ^_^

my body responded well to hormones, and as for the clothing? i love skirts, dresses, heels... i can be a total fashion slave sometimes lol.

i might get srs someday, but for now i don't have the money, and have no real reason to do it.

Best Answer

I have always felt uneasy. out as a man, and when I where a dress and act like a women it fells normal; I also don't fell right being male, and it is not attraction but what I see in the mirror.

Best Answer

Where did you get your sex reassignment done? Specialized clinics, hospitals, etc. Thks.

Best Answer

it was something that i had to do. i started my tranistion right after highschool at 19 and final srs at 23, i'm 31 now. i knew from an early age i was supose to be female and never dated in highschool be cause in my mind i was a stright female so if i dated girls i felt i was doing something that felt wrong, and since i WAS a male i would never act on my feelings twords guys for the same reason. the first time i ever had sex was as a woman, i was 24 then and i have never been happier now that my body, mind, sole are all the same :) i hope this helps you ;)

Best Answer

I haven't gone through with my change, but it is usually a question of survival and sanity, and being one's true self, not being numb and in limbo all one's life.

Best Answer

A good question,I am sorry to see you have no replies.A suggestion,write your own experience story,people will leave comments if you do.Good Luck to you ! :-)

Best Answer